Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) has many benefits and operational advantages for supporting the exchange of business documents with trading partners.
An example scenario :
- A sender business raises a Purchase order
- This is converted into an EDI format and then transmitted to their supplier electronically
- The supplier receives the data as a Sales Order in EDI format
- The Sales Order can be read, printed or processed into an accounting system
- The Order can now be turned into an invoice which can be sent back to the customer electronically using EDI
Data Communication Solutions (DCS) can help you overcome all your EDI and e-commerce challenges, whether classical EDI (X12 or EDIFACT) or standardized XML (GS1 or OAGi). We are ready to help you: when you need us, for as much as you need us.
Our EDI support and training is thorough, quick, and economical due to our many years of support with numerous EDI systems. Your process automation will be effective, reliable, fast, secure and economical because our expertise is the highest around. Most importantly, you will have the domestic personal service you need for highly visible EDI. Contact us for a no-cost assessment and learn how we can meet your EDI needs.